Williamstown Youth Center Code of Conduct
- Respect the other children who use this facility. Be kind to other children and help each other out so that everyone who uses the Youth Center may enjoy it.
- Respect the staff by listening and following along when you are asked to do something.
- Observe the rules of the Williamstown Youth Center.
- Respect the equipment, furniture and the facilities at the Youth Center.
- If you use equipment, return it to its proper place.
- If you make a mess, clean it up.
- If something is broken, or missing pieces, let a member of the staff know.