proofreading services https://soils.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?apr=scientific-research-paper follow link good essay titles follow url custom dissertation abstract editing website ca https://www.upaya.org/teaching/structure-dissertation/21/ example essay writing my best friend https://homemods.org/usc/story-essay-examples/46/ coca cola case study international business viagra and cialis drugs here http://technology.swbts.edu/faculty/my-destination-essay/18/ watch source url topics for science papers thesis on consumer behaviourВ master thesis bibliography generic levitra 20mg lowest prices writing college essays for applications paid essay writers enter how to start a science fair research paper psychology thesis ideas https://heystamford.com/writing/pay-homework/8/ cheap article writer site uk what is an illustration essay undergraduate dissertation examples economics top essay writing sites aussi efficace que le viagra web pharmacies see Travel League Registration
All players must register for and participate in the in-house league in order to be eligible to play on the travel league team.
Travel League General Information
- There is usually 1 travel team for the 7/8 Boys Travel league division so interested players must attend a 1-hour tryout session to earn a position on the team.
- Boys in 7th and 8th grade play in the 7/8 Division of the Berkshire County Boys Basketball League.
- The team will travel to towns such as Sheffield, Great Barrington, Lee, Lenox, Pittsfield, Dalton, Adams, and North Adams for games.
- Practices start in mid-November.
- Games and weekend tournaments begin in December and run through February or early March.
- There will be a Berkshire County championship in early March.
October 28, at 5:30pm, at MGRHS
October 30, at 5:30pm, at MGRHS
We are looking for assistant coaches for our 7/8 in-house boys teams. No coaching or playing experience necessary! If you are interested in helping out during your child’s session, please call our office at 413.458.5925 or email Tyler at email@example.com.
Scholarships: The Williamstown Youth Center is committed to making our programs and services available to all area families. For this reason, we provide need-based scholarships so that any child can afford to participate. Please contact Michael Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.