Details about the 2020-21 season coming soon.
cialis?Г“ freedom of speech in india essay https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-allo-mam-lyrics/82/ severe cramping with clomid athens vs sparta essay free dichlorhydrate school business plan template pdf outlines for apa research papers doc 123 cialis canada propecia hormones source site college essays about photography duracion de ereccion viagra purpose of writing a descriptive essay https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/letter-to-daniel-essay/17/ sample of self introduction essay go to site https://sanctuaryforest.org/prompts/how-to-write-a-phd-thesis-outline/19/ get link follow link https://samponline.org/blacklives/statistics-homework-answers-help/27/ essay on silver jubilee celebration of school in hindi jimmy fallon trump speech thesis financial management pdf synthroid liquid levitra con prescrizione medica essay cell phone luxury necessity se puede tomar viagra despues de consumir alcohol cialis colusa https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/fear-of-public-speaking-essays/29/ essays on knowledge and justification https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/what-is-the-purpose-of-writing-an-essay/51/ Travel League Registration
All players must register for and participate in the in-house league in order to be eligible to play on the travel league team.
Travel League General Information
- There is usually 1 travel team for the 7/8 Boys Travel league division so interested players must attend a 1-hour tryout session to earn a position on the team.
- Boys in 7th and 8th grade play in the 7/8 Division of the Berkshire County Boys Basketball League.
- The team will travel to towns such as Sheffield, Great Barrington, Lee, Lenox, Pittsfield, Dalton, Adams, and North Adams for games.
- Practices start in mid-November.
- Games and weekend tournaments begin in December and run through February or early March.
- There will be a Berkshire County championship in early March.
We are looking for assistant coaches for our 7/8 in-house boys teams. No coaching or playing experience necessary! If you are interested in helping out during your child’s session, please call our office at 413.458.5925 or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships: The Williamstown Youth Center is committed to making our programs and services available to all area families. For this reason, we provide need-based scholarships so that any child can afford to participate. Please contact Michael Williams at email@example.com to apply.