In-House League General Information
- There are usually 4 in-house teams with players from both Lanesborough and Williamstown combined.
- Players must register and attend the assessment session in order to be placed on a team.
- Games will alternate between the Williamstown and Lanesborough elementary schools.
- Players will practice with their teams 1 time each week, alternating between Williamstown and Lanesborough to work on core movement, overall fitness, and basketball-specific skills.
- A team jersey is included with the registration fee.
- All players and coaches are required to wear masks during practice.
In-House League Practice and Game Schedules
Practices: Thursday at WES, 6:30-7:45
Games: Games will happen on Saturdays and alternate between Williamstown Elementary School (WES) and Lanesborough Elementary School (LES). Coaches will let players know about games once the schedule has been confirmed.
We are looking for assistant coaches for our 5/6 girls in-house teams. No coaching or playing experience necessary! If you are interested in helping out during your child’s session, please call our office at 413.458.5925 or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The travel basketball program is run by our partner organization Greylock Youth Basketball Association (GYBA) and serves players in grades 3 through 8 who have the skillset and desire to play in a more competitive environment around Berkshire County. Space is limited and teams are selected through a tryout process. Tryout and registration information can be found on the GYBA website.
Scholarships: The Williamstown Youth Center is committed to making our programs and services available to all area families. For this reason, we provide need-based scholarships so that any child can afford to participate. Please contact Michael Williams at email@example.com to apply.