thesis supervisor review https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/thesis-on-hotel-industry-pdf/20/ prednisone reaction lasix go to site case study word template https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/features-of-marketing-research/6/ happiest day of my life essay https://ncappa.org/term/globalization-free-essay/4/ custom cheap essay editing sites for college sildenafil at cvs how to buy azithromycin follow site write my essay generator https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/in-essay-10-of-the-federalist-james-madison-maintained-that-the-constitutional-government-would/47/ http://mcorchestra.org/3075-college-algebra-online/ https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/a-sample-thesis/45/ write an essay on the topic my industrial attachment protection environment essay https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/how-to-right-a-persuasive-essay/2/ academic poster on powerpoint college essay help connecticut go here essay topic about travel sample critique essay policy analysis paper topics writing an english essay structure buy assignments source office administration cv resume https://211ventura.org/choice/assignment-question-paper-aiou-spring-2017/40/ best thesis award see Here’s How to Use Our New System
To register for Youth Center programs you must have an active membership in our new system – Daxko Operations. Memberships are organized by family, or “units,” as they’re called in Daxko. One parent or other adult per unit will be the “primary” member of that unit, and only “primary” members can register for programs.
If You Had A Membership In Our Old System
1. Go to the WYC website, and select “WYC Members Portal” from the drop-down menu on the top of our homepage
2. Select “Online Account Management” from the Members Portal.
3. In the “I want to sign in to my account” box, please enter your email address, and then click “forgot password.” Important note: Daxco won’t recognize your password from the old system, so you’ll need to create a new one.
4. Daxco will send an email to the address you’ve entered with instructions for resetting your password.
If you did NOT have a membership in our old system:
1. Follow steps 1 and 2 from above.
2. When you get to the “Online Account Manager” page, you’ll select the “I don’t have an account, but I want to create one” box
3. After clicking on the “sign up” tab, you will be given instructions on setting up your membership.
Once you’ve set up your membership, you will be able to browse our programs and register your kids.
1. Each “Unit” will have ONE “primary” member, responsible for registering family members for programs.
2. The annual WYC membership fee is $60 per “Unit” (which, again, is what actual humans would call a “family.”)
3. If you enter your email address and the system does not find you, do NOT create a news membership! Please call Mike at 458-5925, and we can set you up from our office!