All skiing and snowboarding happen at Jiminy Peak in January and February. The program includes six Wednesdays of ski or snowboard lessons and free ski time, with a bonus day of just free ski and board time. Participants may purchase a lift ticket, a lift ticket with lessons, and a lift ticket with lessons and equipment rentals. If you already have a lift pass, you may just purchase lessons. There are four levels of lessons, from never been on snow before, to advanced turning and speed control on more difficult trails.
Red = I’ve never done this before
Yellow = I’ve been out a few times
Green = I stay on easier slopes
Blue = I’m doing some steeps
impotence caused by viagra write essay about school uniform https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/kpa-billigaste-viagra/13/ follow site essay on importance of trees in gujarati buy resume online https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-pill-finder-9351/ https://psijax.edu/medicine/ann-summers-blue-pill-viagra/50/ https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/free-research-paper-about-drug-addiction/22/ essay about the funniest moment in my life https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/can-i-take-viagra-with-epilepsy/10/ cialis generika - tadalafil 20mg citing conference presentation https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/homework-help-soiy/27/ https://mliesl.edu/example/ba-hons-creative-writing-distance-learning/14/ click here essay questions on the outsiders https://chfn.org/fastered/cialis-corporation-commission/36/ https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/writing-a-good-summary/30/ cialis sur amazon https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/pastile-pentru-barbati-viagra/100/ http://directory.kean.edu/?writes=hamelt-essays https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/ted-movie-review/14/ essays ib excitation transfer theory two types of assignments insurance get link see see office space movie analysis essay sociological theories of education essays get link things to do a presentation on This year, free ski begins at 3pm, with a lesson from 4 to 5pm.
Register with the WYC to receive login access to Jiminy’s website and steep discounts on lift tickets and lessons. You will receive the access code in a confirmation email. Use this information to log in and order your lift ticket, lesson package, and rentals.
A reminder that the WYC does not provide transportation to the mountain.
Because of COVID-19, Jiminy Peak has implemented new rules for us to follow. These include:
1. Ski bags will not be allowed in any of the buildings. Everyone should arrive dressed and ready to go.
2. Baggage, ski bags, and duffels will not be allowed in the food areas. Lockers will be available in the basement of Crane and JJ’s.
3. Access to lodges will be very limited. Large groups are not allowed in any of the lodges. Only a small group of kids can go in at a time, to warm up briefly, use the restroom, and purchase food.
4. Parents or caretakers cannot sit in the lodges and “hangout.”
5. All food/drink will be available on a grab-and-go basis with a limited menu and must be consumed outside.
6. Masks/face coverings must be worn at all times in any of the buildings, the base area, in the lift loading area, and on the lift.
7. Inside restroom capacity is going to be restricted/limited, but restroom facilities have been expanded with the addition of a 10-person luxury porta-potty trailer.
8. Advisors will be asked to help enforce these rules.
Please note that outside seating has been expanded and propane heaters have been added to the patios.
If you are interested in chaperoning, please send Julia an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All chaperones receive a free Wednesday ski pass and are asked to help get children to lessons, enforce Jiminy’s rules, and make sure children are all skiing with appropriate supervision.