Registration is now open.
Register for all 8 weeks before May 1 and receive one week of camp for free!
Our camp offers a great combination of onsite, local, and regional activities in an eight-week, all-day camp environment. Enjoy all that the WYC facility offers, including a gym, game room, dance room, art studio, media/technology center, quiet reading room, and use of the school’s adjacent, expansive green fields. Children are encouraged to explore their own interests, both in the arts (including visual, musical, dramatic, and performance) and sports. The weekly schedule includes trips to local swimming site Margaret Lindley Park. We also have fan-favorite cookouts every Wednesday.
Swimming lessons at Sand Springs pool will also be offered again this year. Details coming soon.
The WYC summer camp is open to kids entering grades 1-8.
Camp runs from July 1 to August 24. Hours are 8am-5:30pm, each day.
PLEASE NOTE: all campers must have a completed summer 2019 health form on file with the Youth Center.
Stay tuned for a complete summer schedule coming soon
Week 1 (July 1-3) ($110/week)
No camp on July 4 or 5
Week 2 (July 8-12) ($215/week)
Week 3 (July 15-19) ($215/week)
Week 4 (July 22-26) ($215/week)
Week 5 (July 29-August 2) ($215/week)
Week 6 (August 5-9) ($215/week)
Week 7 (August 12-16) ($215/week)
Week 8 (August 19-23) ($215/week)
WYC Sunscreen Policy
1. Parents will administer sunscreen to the camper before arriving at camp.
2. The WYC will have extra sunscreen on hand for campers who do not have sunscreen.
3. The staff shall check in with all campers at the beginning of the day to ensure sunscreen has been applied.
4. The staff shall monitor the campers during the day to ensure that the sun is affecting no one.
5. Affected campers will be removed from direct sunlight.
6. Individual lip balm containers will not be shared among campers.