social networking sites opinion essay
generic viagra 100mg 100 tabs
do my assignment for me do my assignment
viagra fort mcdermitt
order research paper
creative writing bostonВ
charlie sheen scary movie viagra
buy cialis 5mg
rainbowpush discussion board buy viagra
list of thesis titles
essay about the movie pay it forward
cialis mail order
persuasive essay about obesity
formal essay format
dont essay find marry there we we we why why
thesis writing in research methodology pdf
viagra pages search edinburgh find
can music help homework
scholarship application samples essays
nz resume samples
The WYC will operate a four-week program starting on July 20. There will be one full-day group or cohort that can accommodate ten children, and four half-day cohorts that can accommodate five each. The morning half-day session will last from 9am until noon, and the afternoon session will be held from 2 to 5pm. The cohort of ten will be enrolled in an all-day program from 9am to 5pm.
The Williamstown Youth Center will follow these procedures when we reopen:
- Drop-offs will be staggered over a one hour period before the start of each session. Each family will have a designated arrival time. Caregivers will bring their children directly to a screening station, where trained staff will ask daily screening questions and observe the child’s general health. Children will be directed to their classrooms by staff. Caregivers will not enter the building.
- At the WYC, we will maintain small, consistent groups of children and staff that function as family units. These groups will not share space (without cleaning and sanitizing) or staff from other small groups. We will not serve food and kids will not use the water fountains.
- Pick-up. At the end of the program day, caregivers will text or call WYC administrators to alert of their arrival. Children will be brought outside to their caregivers by staff, where they will be signed out for the day.
- Adults will remain in their cars or otherwise separated from other caregivers, children, and WYC staff. Screening questions will be asked from a distance. WYC staff will wear the appropriate PPE when interacting with children and families.
All aspects of WYC’s daily functioning will be affected by the state’s Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) guidelines, which we encourage you to read if you haven’t already.
Specifically, reopening will require WYC staff to increase sanitation practices, utilize PPE, screen students daily, promote social distancing, decrease classroom capacity, keep classrooms in consistent groups, and limit food distribution in our building. All of the details of what we will do keep our program safe, and how we will do it, can be found in the reopening application we submitted to the state. We invite you to read it here.
Registration for the full-day option will open for families who had previously registered for summer camp first. If there are still slots remaining we will open registration on a first-come, first-served basis. Likewise, previously registered families will have priority in signing up for the half-day slots, before we open up general registrations.
Fee structure is as follows:
- Full-day: $1,200 (four weeks); $300 (per week)
- Half-day: $150 (per week)
Important Note: Families may NOT register for both a morning and afternoon half-day session. The reason for this is safety. We will have different groups of children in the morning and the afternoon, and we cannot have a child from a morning group increasing the risk of exposure by being part of a second group in the afternoon. All siblings will be grouped together.
The program will be available the following weeks:
Week 1: July 20-24
Week 2: July 27-31
Week 3: August 3-7
Week 4: August 10-14
Please email Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-262-6704 to register.
We know that these fees are more than we have charged in the past. The increased demands of keeping our building sanitized and keeping our attendance numbers low, have forced us to raise our rates. We know that many of our families are experiencing financial hardship during this exceptional time. For this reason we renew our commitment to keep our programs affordable for everyone. If you need help paying these fees, please contact Mike directly at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: All children must have a completed summer 2020 health form on file with the Youth Center.
WYC Sunscreen Policy
1. Parents will administer sunscreen to the child before arriving at the WYC.
2. The WYC will have extra sunscreen on hand for those who do not have sunscreen.
3. The staff shall check in with all kids at the beginning of the day to ensure sunscreen has been applied.
4. The staff shall monitor the kids during the day to ensure that the sun is affecting no one.
5. Affected kids will be removed from direct sunlight.
6. Individual lip balm containers will not be shared among children.