We’re looking forward to eight full weeks of summer camp in 2021. We hope to take weekly field trips to Margaret Lindley Pond and other local spots. The program will run from June 28 to August 20, from 8am to 5:30pm daily. WYC camp is open to kids going into 1st grade through 8th grade.
Register for all eight weeks and get one free week of camp!
The program will be closed on Monday, July 5.
do my assignment
academic writers needed
critical essay themes hamlet othello macbeth
research papers on history
essay on holiday trip to goa
my favorite film short essay
thesis statement with three points example
windows 7 assign drive letter
persuasive essay definitions
homework help ks2 maths
structure results section dissertation
writing history essays mabbett
free algebra help
doors of perception essay
ham slices of a life essays and stories
help on gcse maths coursework
america as blog city culture dissertation in indicator urban weblog
prothesiste ongulaire salaire
essay about education benefits
taking viagra heart murmur
how safe is viagra
Week 1: June 28-July 2
Week 2: July 6-9
Week 3: July 12-16
Week 4: July 19-23
Week 5: July 26-30
Week 6: August 2-6
Week 7: August 9-13
Week 8: August 16-20
PLEASE NOTE: All children must have a completed summer 2021 health form on file with the Youth Center.
WYC Sunscreen Policy
1. Parents will administer sunscreen to the child before arriving at the WYC.
2. The WYC will have extra sunscreen on hand for those who do not have sunscreen.
3. The staff shall check in with all kids at the beginning of the day to ensure sunscreen has been applied.
4. The staff shall monitor the kids during the day to ensure that the sun is affecting no one.
5. Affected kids will be removed from direct sunlight.
6. Individual lip balm containers will not be shared among children.
Scholarships: The Youth Center is committed to making our programs and services available to all area families. For this reason, we provide need-based scholarships so that any child can afford to participate. Please contact Michael Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.